Thursday, June 5, 2014

Blog

So I just arrived to New York. I'm super excited but super nervous. This is my first time out of the country and I have all these mixed emotions. I am a nature freak and love love love to go on adventures. I am excited to experience the different culture, environments, lifestyle and scenery that Costa Rica will bring. I haven't thought much about ecology until this trip, but after doing a little research, I am super interested and excited to learn more. I'm hoping this will not only enlighten me about a new important topic but will be a life changing experience. I haven't even stepped foot on the airplane yet and I've already started to learn new things. I can't wait to study and experience the different animals, insects, climate changes etc. Surprisingly I am a little excited to write the paper as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment