Thursday, June 5, 2014

We are now at JFK airport waiting to board the plane at 9:30am. I am beyond words excited to arrive at San Jose, Costa Rica! I am eager to visit the many different parts of Costa Rica and see the culture and environmental differences from how it is In the United States. I am very thrilled for the many different activities we will be participating in and just being exposed to something new. My anxiety continues to build and more and more excitement continues to form. I cannot wait to see the different species, taste the different foods, and see the rainforest being that these are things we don't normally see living in a place like Brooklyn, New York. I can't wait for my adventure and my knowledge to build. I am even excited and motivated to write my research paper and to share this experience with a magnificent group of people.

Amy Bautista

No comments:

Post a Comment