Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I just got back home from Texas and haven't really spent any time at home, and I'm already excited to be leaving. I am excited and ready for my adventure in Costa Rica to start. I am interested in being in a different and new atmosphere. I cannot wait to explore and see the different type of animals, food, climate, trees, plants, music, food, and people that is there awaiting upon our arrival. I also am very excited to go and visit the rainforest, the beach, snorkeling, and zip lining. Im excited to just be doing something new and learning in a new and different way then I'm normally used to. I love that we are going to a beautiful tropic because it's new and different environment will be a motivation to want to learn and explore it's ecology! I can't wait to see what lies ahead of us in Costa Rica and explore it's natures beauty. 

 

-Marie Aserat



... I just realized this post never went through, but at least now you see Costa Rica had met my expectations and over!

No comments:

Post a Comment