Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Costa Rica

This is crazy! In a week and a half my classmates and I are going to Costa Rica. I'm so excited about this trip that I can't stop talking about it. I can't wait to explore the wild tropics, see the beautiful sceneries and different diversity of animals. In Costa Rica we are going zip lining, snorkeling and more. Although I'm excited I'm also scared of what we will bump into in the tropic forest. I love nature, but at the same time I don't want to be bitten by anything! Did you hear me mosquitos?! (and anything else that can bite). What I am looking forward to the most is gain new experiences and perspective of how people in Costa Rica live. I am excited to learn about the culture, I'm hoping to try new foods! It will be interesting being in a different biome than what I'm used to. There are bound to be many animals, plants and insects that I may not have seen before.

 

-Deema El-Dasher

No comments:

Post a Comment