Thursday, June 13, 2013

(no subject)

So it's only day three in Costa Rica and I am already in love with amazing
country. The first day we arrived was pretty brutal. With not getting any sleep
the day before and no sleep on the plan I was pretty tired. Passing out at nine
o'clock was amazing, I can't remember the last time I went to bed that early. We
also met our tour guild the day we arrived named Alex. She's extremely friendly
and full of energy, who always seems to have fun  stories to tell.   I am
looking forward to hear more stories from her.  Yesterday was a pretty low key
day spending most of the day on the road. Though today totally made up for all
the driving we did yesterday. After walking all over a national park seeing
volcano hot springs( which spelled horrible) and nice  picnic lunch. We all
treated our self in cooling off in a nice river. Felt so refreshing  after being
covered in mud and sweat all day. After our hike we boarded back up on our bus
and headed to our third hotel. This is so far my favorite hotel we are all in
one room in bunk beds making me feel like I'm in summer camp.
Emily Martolio

No comments:

Post a Comment