Monday, May 23, 2011

Nervous, Excited, anxious, scared. These are all my emotions about Costa Rica. I can't wait to see what I will discover and explore. I know I'm going to be nervous to try new things, but I am willingly to put that side and become more open-minded to new experiences .I want to step out the box of my everyday life and fears. So even though I'm nervous about zip lining and snorkeling, I will defiantly do it with palms sweaty and shaky hands.  I am also excited about my assignment on Costa Rican birds.  I can't wait to study the different types of birds that are out there.  Costa Rican birds are so eccentric and different from my everyday New York pigeons, I'm so eager to learn more about them. I am also excited to try the food and the different fruits.  My parents are from Trinidad and Tobago (an island that is off the coast of Venezuela). I had visited Trinidad and Tobago many times. So I am a little familiar with the island life. But I know that Costa Rica is little different from Trinidad, so it will still be a new experience for me. I can't wait to see what the trip has in store for me. I am excited to be working with Dr. Wasko and his colleague Susan and also the classmates. I hope we all have a wonderful eye-opening experience. See everyone soon :)!!!

Shantel R Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment